We take pride in providing a sense of community and home, where residents can form deep and lasting bonds with caring and supportive staff. A friendly smile, attentive support, patience, and understanding are always available to you, your loved one and your entire family here at Brighter Day Assisted Living.
At Brighter Day Assisted Living our vision is to provide excellence in service and caring for our residents; mind, body, and spirit. We seek to offer meaningful, creative, and engaging activities that suit individual needs within the over-arching goal of preserving dignity and respect for all.
Our Services Include
- 24-hour staffing by caregivers with well over 20 years of combined healthcare experience
- Assistance with medication administration
- Health review and oversight by a Registered Nurse on premises
- Tasty and nutritious meals, with help for those who need it, and special attention for those whose diets need close monitoring
- Activities specifically geared to stimulate and engage each resident
- Carefully trained staff who work to make each day as comfortable and interesting as possible
- A service plan tailored to each individual's specific physical and medical need
- A visiting physician, podiatrist, and eye care professional are also available as needed